Master the Foundations of Clearwater & Engage with Power Users!
Join us for this complimentary event where you can learn directly from Clearwater experts. You'll gain proficiency in the Clearwater system through sessions focused on refreshing your mind on the basics, product updates your peers find valuable, and taking a deep dive into the system.
During the workshop, you'll have the opportunity to network with other Clearwater users, and you can share knowledge and learn from what your peers are doing. Plus, you can earn one CPE credit over lunch.
Clearwater is dedicated to client success, and our experts will be on hand to work with you and answer your questions.
Space is limited, so make sure to RSVP below to reserve your spot.
Registration has reached capacity.
Clearwater is hosting a complimentary full-day workshop. Registration has reached capacity. However, if you would like to be added to the wait list, please contact your Account Manager or our Events Team.
- Date: Tuesday, March 24
- Location: Grand Hyatt New York | 109 E 42nd St., New York, NY 10017
- Parking: The hotel has valet parking available for $70-80 per day
- Hotel Block: If you are traveling to New York for the workshop, book your hotel room by following this link or call the Grand Hyatt at +1 212.883.1234 and mention that you are with the Clearwater Analytics room block.
Please note, the cut off date for rooms is Monday, March 2.
Why you should attend:
- Get a quick refresher on the four modules
- Learn product enhancements that you may have missed or may be underutilizing
- Deep dive into the system - learn to use the system more efficiently while you get work done on your computer, following direction and learning from a Clearwater expert
- Earn a CPE credit over lunch
- Receive one-on-one time with Clearwater experts
- Network with other Clearwater users and learn from each other
*RSVP is required to reserve your spot at the workshop.
If you have any questions or issues, please contact your Account Manager or the Clearwater Events Team.
+1 208 810 2335
Schedule at a Glance
Enjoy lunch and a CPE presentation!
Additional CPE Information:
- Prerequisites: none
- Who should attend: investment and accounting professionals
- Advanced preparation: none
- Program level: basic
- Delivery method: group-live
- Cost: complimentary
- Total number of CPE credit: 1.0
Clearwater Analytics is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.
For more information regarding CPE credit, concerns, and cancellation policies, please contact Hailey Margaritov.