EDINBURGH, UK – 17 August, 2016 Clearwater Analytics® announced today that FBD Insurance, a property and casualty insurer serving clients across Ireland, has chosen Clearwater as their investment accounting, reporting, and analytics solution.
FBD is the largest agri-sector insurer and the one of the largest non-health general insurers in Ireland. Clearwater will provide FBD with automated and verified investment accounting data and integrated compliance monitoring, risk awareness, performance analysis, and multinational regulatory reporting across their 34 branch offices to improve FBD’s operational efficiency, risk clarity, and data accuracy. Clearwater’s user-friendly platform will simplify FBD’s overall investment accounting process without increasing their reliance on internal IT teams, even as FBD explores more complex investment strategies.
‘The reporting timeliness and data visibility Clearwater will provide is a huge asset’, said Peter Jackson, Head of Investments for FBD. ‘Clearwater will also improve our investment data aggregation, accuracy, and access. Clearwater has a proven track record with other European companies, which gave us additional confidence in the solution. We know Clearwater is the best choice to support our growing portfolio and complex reporting needs’.
Clearwater’s system will provide FBD with:
- An automated investment accounting and reporting solution
- Integrated portfolio performance and risk analytics
- Timely investment policy compliance monitoring
- Customised reporting capabilities for portfolio transparency
- A world-class client services team providing proactive industry expertise
- Seamless and scalable regulatory report integration, including for Solvency II
- A user-friendly, integrated web-based solution
‘At Clearwater, we leverage the power of best-in-class technology to streamline processes for insurers of all sizes and types’, said Clearwater COO Mike Boren. ‘We are excited to partner with FBD to help them discover how automation and web-based technology can improve every level of their investment accounting and reporting’.