Frequently Asked Questions
Find answers to what you want to know about the conference.
What is the Clearwater User Conference?
The Clearwater User Conference is a three-day event for Clearwater users and partners to come together as a community and optimize their use of the Clearwater system, learn the latest in industry best practices, and network with peers from around the globe.
When is the 2019 Clearwater User Conference?
- Wednesday, September 11: Early check-in from 4:00 - 6:00 p.m. at The Grove Hotel Deck
- Thursday, September 12: Day 1 of the conference from 7:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, September 13: Day 2 of the conference from 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Saturday, September 14: Day 3 of the conference. More information to come!
Where will the Clearwater User Conference take place?
The Clearwater User Conference takes place at the Boise Centre at 850 W. Front Street in Boise, ID.
- Registration and meals take place in Boise Centre West
- Conference sessions are held in Boise Centre East and West
How much does the Clearwater User Conference cost?
There is no cost to attend the User Conference.
When does online registration close?
Online registration will close on Monday, September 9 at 5:00 p.m. MDT.
Are there special hotel rates for conference attendees?
Yes, Clearwater has secured hotel blocks at six hotels, each within walking distance of the Boise Centre, where the User Conference will be held. Visit our location page for rates and more information.
When do I need to book my hotel to receive special conference pricing?
Please book your hotel room by Friday, August 9 to receive the discounted User Conference rate.
Where can I find information on Boise and things to do in the city and surrounding areas?
For more information about Boise, visit our location page.
What is the weather typically like in Boise in September?
It is always best to bring some warm clothes with you, as the weather in Idaho can be unpredictable.
- High temperatures average from 60-70 degrees Fahrenheit
- Low temperatures average from 40-50 degrees Fahrenheit
Which airport is closest to Boise?
The Boise International Airport (BOI) is a short 10-minute drive to downtown Boise. This major airport is served by non-stop flights from over 20 major cities, so it's easy to get to Boise! View all of the non-stop options here and visit the Boise Airport website for more information. All conference hotels offer a complimentary shuttle to and from the airport.
What are the conference check-in hours and locations?
You have two conference check-in options this year:
- Early check-in will take place on Wednesday, September 11, from 4:00-6:00 p.m. at The Grove Hotel on the 4th floor hotel deck. Take in city views while enjoying drinks, appetizers, and live music.
- Day-of check-in opens at 7:30 a.m. on Thursday and 8:00 a.m. Friday of the conference. The check-in desk will remain open throughout the conference and is located in the lobby of Boise Centre West.
When can I schedule time with my Clearwater team?
You can schedule one-on-one sessions during the registration process. When sessions become available, choose a one-on-one in lieu of another session; or simply select “yes” during registration and your account manager will reach out directly to schedule a one-on-one on Wednesday.
What kind of networking opportunities are available at the User Conference?
There will be a heavy networking focus at this year's event including roundtable discussions, social events, breaks, and meals. Name tags will indicate attendees' professional roles and industry, so you can easily connect with peers. Clearwater team members will be available to provide introductions and meet with you as well.
What is the dress code for the User Conference?
Business casual attire is appropriate for all functions related to the Clearwater User Conference. A jacket or sweater is recommended for air-conditioned rooms within the Boise Centre, and the Wednesday early check-in event and Thursday evening reception, which will be held outside (unless weather does not permit).
Should I bring my laptop?
We encourage you to bring a laptop to apply what you've learned into your use of the Clearwater system to get the most out of your time at the conference.
Will meals be provided at the User Conference?
- Early check-in: drinks and hors d'oeuvres
- Reception: drinks and hors d'oeuvres
How do I know what sessions offer CE credit?
Once the agenda is available, sessions offering CE credit will be indicated using an identifier symbol.
How do I get my CPE, CTP/CCM, or FP&A certificates?
CE certificates will be available after the conference. Attendees will log in to their account on the User Conference website to download certificates. If you have any questions regarding your credits, please reach out to Clearwater's CE Administrator, Hailey Margaritov.