Institutional investors are weighing a variety of factors — general market uncertainty, historically low interest rates, recent tax incentives — and concluding that, in 2020, MMFs are an attractive vehicle to de-risk their portfolios and establish liquidity.
The migration has historic precedent: at times of yield curve inversions (1994, 1999, 2007, etc.) investors look for whatever current products can meet their specific short-term needs. What does this trend mean for portfolio yields? And what options are available today?
Listen to this co-hosted webinar with presenters from Goldman Sachs Asset Management and Clearwater to learn more about:
- Historic perspectives on past migrations across the yield curve
- Insights and observations on market trends
- Why and how investment teams are finding return opportunities in a lower-yield environment
- Goldman Sachs’ approach to liquidity solutions
- How new technologies and integrations enhance treasury operations, and related benefits of the Goldman Sachs partnership with Clearwater
- Overview of Goldman Sachs Asset Management and Clearwater platform connection (Clearwater Solution and Mosaic)