This live webinar provides updates from the NAIC Fall 2019 National Meeting on recent NAIC changes, insights into upcoming proposals, and an analysis of how these could impact insurers.
Clearwater Product Owner Sabrina Wilson, CPA, FMLI, and Insurance Team Lead Kate Stark will provide insight and clarification into the latest NAIC initiatives from the Statutory Accounting Principles Working Group (SAPWG), the Valuation of Securities Task Force (VOSTF), and other relevant updates.
- Recap the SAPWG, VOSTF, and other meetings
- Preview upcoming changes to NAIC guidance
- Address current topics under discussion with the NAIC
Additional CPE Information:
- Prerequisites: none
- Who should attend: investment and accounting professionals
- Advanced preparation: none
- Program level: basic
- Delivery method: Internet group-live
- Cost: complimentary
- Total number of CPE credit: 1.0
- Field of study: Specialize Knowledge