This live webinar provides updates from the NAIC Spring 2020 National Meeting on recent NAIC changes, insights into upcoming proposals, and an analysis of how these topics could impact insurers.
Charles Therriault, CFA, Director, NAIC Securities Valuation Office, and Clearwater Product Owner Sabrina Wilson, CPA, FMLI, will provide insight and clarification into the latest NAIC initiatives from the Statutory Accounting Principles Working Group (SAPWG), the Valuation of Securities Task Force (VOSTF), and other relevant updates.
- Recap the SAPWG and VOSTF meetings
- Preview upcoming changes to NAIC guidance
- Address current topics under discussion with the NAIC
Additional CPE Information:
- Prerequisites: none
- Who should attend: investment and accounting professionals
- Advanced preparation: none
- Program level: basic
- Delivery method: Internet group live
- Cost: complimentary
- Total number of CPE credits: 1.0
- Field of study: Specialized Knowledge